Maybe you've noticed that I haven't posted in the past seven days. Perhaps you've missed me. Or maybe you stopped reading this blog a long time ago and so it makes no difference to you if the posts are regular or not. Either way, I haven't been posting. It's not because I haven't been writing, or because I've been occupied with more important endeavors. It's because I've been really busy making sure that my 'Delete' button gets a good workout (at least one of us is getting exercise). So, yes, basically, I've been writing a lot of crap.
Here are 20 things I either wrote about or thought about writing about in the past week:
1. Deleted.
2. Sleep talking and walking.
3. Deleted.
4. Rules of Leaving: Part Deux.
5. Deleted.
6. Deleted.
7. Deleted.
8. This quote: “When aspiring writers ask for advice I tell them: ‘Exhaust all other possibilities.’ Then if all you can do is write, never give up.” (-Louise Erdrich)
9. Deleted.
10. Deleted.
11. Oma’s Dampferstamm.
12. The Kathy Griffin Ratio: Women & The Funny.
13. Deleted.
14. How to dissect the world one Golden Girls reference at a time.
15. Bathroom Politics.
16. Deleted.
17. Deleted.
18. Skin tags—can’t you just cut them off?
19. Goldfish and tang.
20. Deleted.
Okay, last week sucked. But I have unreasonably high hopes for the next seven days, so try to stay tuned for some worthwhile interruptions.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


If I have a question about skin tags are you a reputable source or should I consult WebMD?
ReplyDeleteAnd I missed you lots.
Writers. We are our own worst critic and enemy.
ReplyDeleteJJ - Yeah, I'm not exactly an authority on skin tags, obviously. But if you think your skin tags are a cause for concern, I'd call 911. (And record the conversation if you do.)
ReplyDeleteLB- I should have picked a different profession. Why doesn't anyone tell you this stuff before you set your dreams and hopes so high?
ReplyDelete